NCLT 235 Introduction to Leadership
Instructor: Dr. Jimmy Thompson
To gain an understanding of leadership through studying theories and current topics that addresses the concept of leadership. Be able to identify effective leadership styles.
- To identify effective leadership styles as presented in various group situations
- To gain a working knowledge of the concept of leadership and how this definition can be applied to group and work environments.
- To gain knowledge of leadership theories. The student will be able to identify strengths and weaknesses of leadership theories that are presented.
- To demonstrate ability to apply knowledge gained in this contract to various leadership situations.
- Demonstrate ability to recognize effective leadership.