You can become part of the LifeTrack story – a story of more than 1800 people who have earned their college degree through LifeTrack and countless more who have made their lives richer through learning. People just like you who have work and family obligations, but have never stopped wanting to Learn on. And it all starts with a simple admissions process.
For admission, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be an adult student.
- Have a high school diploma or a GED score of 50 or higher if taken prior to January 2002 and 500 or higher if taken after January 2002.
- Have educational goals attainable through the LifeTrack program.
- Be able to assume the primary responsibility for learning.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or higher on all previous college work.
- If you previously attended The University of Alabama, please see the “Applying for Readmission” section of the admissions website.
Submit Data Form
- This data form is separate from the UA Undergraduate admission application. Fill out the data form here.
How to apply to LifeTrack
- Apply online at The University of Alabama application portal
- Create a new account if this is your first time to apply
Select “For Existing Accounts” if you have started an application
- Log in
- Select the application type from the options listed
- If you are a transfer student, select “Transfer Application”
- If you are a readmit student, select “Readmit” (the steps may be different, so please follow the steps to complete the readmit application)
- If you are a postgraduate student (you have already earned a bachelor’s degree and this will be your second degree), select “Postgraduate”
- Read the paragraph and select “Continue” at the bottom
- Provide your personal background information and select “Continue”
- Fill out the request for program information:
- Where are you looking to perform your studies? Select “Distance Learning”
- Entry term: Select the term for which you are applying
- What program are you applying for?
- Interdisciplinary Studies BA (Bachelor of Arts math 110 or higher)
- Interdisciplinary Studies BS (Bachelor of Science math 125-Calculus or higher)
- Then select “Continue”
- Fill out the remaining pages:
- Household and Family Information
- Educational History
- Awards and Experiences
- Additional Information
- Pay and Submit
Please have your transcripts from any previous colleges or universities sent to the Registrar’s Office at:
Office of the Registrar
The University of Alabama
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
Send electronic submissions to: email@example.com
For information on loans, Pell Grants, scholarships, and other financial assistance, please see the Financial Information section of our website.
If you have questions on veteran’s benefits or tuition assistance for active-duty military personnel contact The University of Alabama Office of Veterans Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (205) 348-0983.
Many corporations and nonprofit institutions encourage employees to complete their degrees by offering financial assistance, matching funds, or other educational benefits. Be sure to check with your place of employment.
All undergraduate students enrolling in the LifeTrack Program must be admitted to The University of Alabama. You will be notified of your admissibility upon receipt of your application, educational goals statements, application fee, and transcripts from previously attended institutions.